A lock is the mechanism that controls access to data pages and table spaces.
- Where do you define your data in a program if the data is passed to the program from a Caller program?
- What is the default, passing BY REFERENCE or passing BY CONTENT or passing BY VALUE?
- What does passing BY CONTENT mean?
- Name the divisions in a COBOL program ?
- what’s the error code for Unique Index Voilation:
Find By Date
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Kamalesh on Is there a COM Bridge that lets Windows developers create native client applications that access Enterprise JavaBeansTM (EJBTM) components deployed on a J2EE App server?
- swapnil on What is the difference between error and an exception?
- just intim on New Code-Behind Model in ASP.NET 2.0?
- Jacie on How to change the data type of an existing column with “ALTER TABLE” statements in MS SQL Server?
- Geralynn on What is Dirty Read ?
Tags.net Asp.net automated testing beans c#.net cics COBOL CSS Database db2 Design pattern differences EJB General SQL Hibernate HR Hr Question Html HTML & CSS J2EE Java java script JCL JNI jsf load runner Mainframes manual testing Microsoft SQL Server Microsoft SQL Server 2008 My SQL Oracle DBA Selenium servlets silk test Software Testing spring tesing Test Director testing Vb.net vsam wcf win runner wpf