1.S0C1 (Operation Exception Error) – May be due to Missing or misspelled DD name ,Read/Write to unopened dataset ,Reading a dataset opened output mode ,Writing into a dataset opened input mode ,Called subprogram not found
2.S0C4 may be due to Missing Select statement (during compile) ,Bad Subscript/index ,Protection Exception,Missing parameters on called subprogram ,Read/Write to unopened file ,Move data from/to unopened file;
3.S0C5 May be due to Bad Subscript/index ,Close an unopened dataset ,Bad exit from a perform ,Access to I/O area (FD) before read;
4.S0C7 may be due to Numeric operation on non-numeric data ,Un-initialized working storage ,Coding past the maximum allowed subscript
5.S0CB might be due to 1.Division by Zero
Find By Date
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Kamalesh on Is there a COM Bridge that lets Windows developers create native client applications that access Enterprise JavaBeansTM (EJBTM) components deployed on a J2EE App server?
- swapnil on What is the difference between error and an exception?
- just intim on New Code-Behind Model in ASP.NET 2.0?
- Jacie on How to change the data type of an existing column with “ALTER TABLE” statements in MS SQL Server?
- Geralynn on What is Dirty Read ?
Tags.net Asp.net automated testing beans c#.net cics COBOL CSS Database db2 Design pattern differences EJB General SQL Hibernate HR Hr Question Html HTML & CSS J2EE Java java script JCL JNI jsf load runner Mainframes manual testing Microsoft SQL Server Microsoft SQL Server 2008 My SQL Oracle DBA Selenium servlets silk test Software Testing spring tesing Test Director testing Vb.net vsam wcf win runner wpf