- Infosys Associate Consultant Interview Questions for Fresher and Experienced
- Cisco Freshers Interview Questions for Software Testing Engineer
- NVIDIA Software Tools Development Engineer Interview Questions for Fresjers
- CGI Interview Questions for Software Quality Analyst for Freshers and Experienced
- EmbedUR Systems Network Engineer Interview Questions for Freshers
Find By Date
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tags.net Asp.net automated testing beans c#.net cics COBOL CSS Database db2 Design pattern differences EJB General SQL Hibernate HR Hr Question Html HTML & CSS J2EE Java java script JCL JNI jsf load runner Mainframes manual testing Microsoft SQL Server Microsoft SQL Server 2008 My SQL Oracle DBA Selenium servlets silk test Software Testing spring tesing Test Director testing Vb.net vsam wcf win runner wpf
Archive for the Category: Java
1: A train running at the speed of 54 km/hr completely crosses a platform in 20 seconds. If the platforms is 100 m long the length of the train in metres is a) 100 (b) 200 (c) 300 (d) 400
1) Dinesh travelled 1200 km by air which formed 2/5 of his trip. One third of the whole trip, he travelled by car and the rest of the journey he performed by train. What was the distance travelled by train? 1. 600Km 2. 700Km 3. 800Km 4. 900Km
1. A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km /hr , what is the length of the platform? a) 240 m b) 120 m c ) 300 m d) None of these Answer : a
A Java package is a naming context for classes and interfaces. A package is used to create a separate name space for groups of classes and interfaces. Packages are also used to organize related classes and interfaces into a single API unit and to control accessibility to these classes and interfaces.
Path and Classpath are operating system level environment variales. Path is used define where the system can find the executables(.exe) files and classpath is used to specify the location .class files.
JVM’s are not platform independent. JVM’s are platform specific run time implementation provided by the vendor.
Pointer is a reference handle to a memory location. Improper handling of pointers leads to memory leaks and reliability issues hence Java doesn’t support the usage of pointers.
JDK is Java Development Kit which is for development purpose and it includes execution environment also. But JVM is purely a run time environment and hence you will not be able to compile your source files using a JVM.
No the program fails to compile. The compiler says that the main method is already defined in the class.
Yes. Add a main() method to the applet.